CEO Pat Gelsinger will kick off VMworld 2020 welcoming attendees to the first ever virtual event in VMworld history. He will offer his perspective on the critical role that digital innovation is playing as we navigate this extraordinary chapter in human history. He will emphasize the important role of technology as a force for good in service of humanity. Gelsinger will celebrate the unique role of all of you - the VMware community, in these times. He will provide an insight into VMware’s strategy, with a focus on how leading-edge organizations around the world are re-thinking their approach across key areas of their business.
Pat will be followed by COO Sanjay Poonen and guest speakers who will dive deeper into VMware’s “Any App, Any Cloud, Any Device” technology strategy, with end-to-end Networking and Intrinsic Security as the foundation. Poonen will also provide an update on VMware’s Security vision, a growing priority for the company.
Office of the CTO
- Join Greg Lavender, VMware’s Chief Technology Officer, for a glimpse into the future, showcasing co-innovation projects from the Office of the CTO and the broader R&D organization
- Explore the latest developments in multi-cloud, modern applications, virtual networks, crypto-agility, machine learning, blockchain, tech for good, and more
- See these technologies in action via a series of lightning demos from the Office of the CTO
Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & High Performance Computing:
- Learn how to support Machine Learning within your organization and how VMware is using ML to create more automated, intelligent IT infrastructure.
- Explore the future of technology and what is possible with Machine Learning, Analytics and High Performance Computing (HPC).
- Develop leadership, communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Understand why diversity and inclusion is important for all organizations, teams, and projects
- Advance your career path and professional opportunities