Sessions in this track will cover cloud-scale networking, Telco 5G, and SD-WAN strategies to connect and secure your apps and data across private, public, and edge/branch clouds. Learn how a scale-out networking approach built on VMware NSX technology, and independent of underlying physical infrastructure, enable you to achieve a one-click public cloud experience wherever your workloads are deployed.
Products covered in this track are: NSX, NSX Advanced Load Balancer, NSX Cloud, VMware SD-WAN by VeloCloud, as well as the VMware Telco Cloud portfolio, including Telco Cloud Infastructure, Telco Cloud Automation, Telco Cloud Intelligence, featuring Uhana by VMware, and VMware Smart Assurance.
- Connect and protect applications deployed on VMs, containers and bare metal from data center to edge to multi-cloud.·
- Leverage the Virtual Cloud Network using VMware NSX to achieve cost savings and business benefits.
- Accelerate application delivery by applying load balancing, web application firewall and container ingress to any application in any data center and cloud.
SD-WAN and Network Edge:
- Simplify the WAN while ensuring application delivery from the cloud, data center and SaaS.
- Layer in advanced security for the branch and remote users while also building a foundation for computing at the WAN edge.
- Leverage VMware’s telco cloud platform to efficiently create, monetize, and deliver an array of new applications and services for both consumer and enterprise markets, such as SD-WAN, managed security, and digital workspaces.
- Transform your network with a 5G-ready telco cloud to accelerate time to market and enhance network agility and performance with a proven NFVI platform. Reduce costs through service assurance, automation, and proactive capacity planning.