This track will cover strategies that help protect your business in the ‘new normal’. New developments and integrations across our key security control points: the workload, network, workspace, and cloud, will help you better secure your distributed workforce, networks, and workloads in public and private clouds. Products highlighted will include: Carbon Black Cloud, NSX Service-defined Firewall, VeloCloud SD-WAN, Workspace ONE, and Secure State.
- Protect workloads from advanced threats through embedded security in the hypervisor.
- Improve application security without compromising availability and performance with automated threat monitoring and response to changes in app behavior.
- Secure east-west network traffic through segmentation, advanced threat detection, and application visibility per workload and application.
- Elevate your security posture with NSX Distributed IDS/IPS, an advanced threat detection engine purpose-built to detect lateral threat movement on east-west network traffic across multi-cloud environments.
- Leverage the unique distributed architecture and precise application context, to replace discrete appliances, achieve regulatory compliance and create virtual zones.
- Utilize the VMware Carbon Black Cloud, a cloud-native endpoint protection platform that combines the intelligent system hardening and behavioral prevention needed to keep emerging threats at bay, using a single lightweight agent and an easy-to-use console.
- Leverage VMware Workspace One to intelligently secure your digital workspace by combining Zero Trust conditional access control with industry-leading modern management.
- Converge networking and security for the distributed enterprise by embedding security within your SD-WAN infrastructure.
- Strengthen security and compliance posture across your public cloud environments.
- Gain real-time visibility into security configurations and threats to keep pace with the dynamic nature of cloud and avoid risky misconfigurations known to cause security breaches.
- Understand how to enforce segmentation and threat controls for workloads in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS environments.