Hashtags to use on Twitter and Instagram:
#VMworld - VMworld conference
#vmworldHOL - VMware Hands-On Labs at VMworld
#vmworld3word - 3-word creative tweets
#vmworldselfie - selfie photos
Social and Community resources:
Best Practices & Tips:
- Add #VMworld to all tweets for maximum reach and amplification.
- Mention @VMworld in tweets for the opportunity to be retweeted.
- Create your own Twitter lists by curating related Twitter accounts into a personal list for easy reference.
- Post photos to social networks to share your experiences.
- Use Facebook Live, Periscope, or Instagram and Snapchat video to share live video experiences.
- Remember: Since this is an online conference, social media should be leveraged to network and make real connections with the VMworld community!
VMware Social Media & Communities
Enjoy Our Virtual Social Hub
Discover a multitude of online community opportunities, networking and learning.
Attend educational online sessions given by community members.
Live and interactive sessions for the VMware Code Community.
VMworld Community Activities:
Share any VMworld 2020 community activities that are planned leading up to and during the event.
Virtual Event Opportunities
Bring the Fun Home
At VMworld, our exciting sessions are only half the fun, and this year is no different. From sponsored activities in the Entertainment Zone to an online concert experience, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to recharge, refresh and reboot before your next session.