Post by Phil Curran
Last week we kicked off CommVault's #VMworldCV Twitter Contest and requested your feedback for our customer booth sessions. The tweets have started to roll in as many of you have shared what you would like to learn or ask your fellow CommVault customers who will be leading the sessions at our booth during VMworld. Those of you who have participated are also one 140-character tweet closer to winning a brand new iPad!
The contest ends this week! If you haven't sent us a tweet yet, don't miss the opportunity to be a part of our customer booth sessions by telling us what you would like to learn or sharing your questions about virtual server protection or any of our data management solutions. Check out our official contest rules by clicking here. Please help us spread the word by letting your friends and peers know about the contest as well.
How the contest works:
- Follow @CommVault on Twitter
- Send tweet mentioning @CommVault and tell us what you would like to learn at our VMworld customer booth sessions
- Include your #VMworldCV hashtag in your tweet
- One entry per person (so make it a good tweet!)
- Winner will be selected at random and announced via blog post and tweet on Friday, August 26
- Winner will get a brand new iPad, to be picked up at the CommVault booth at VMworld
- Contest starts August 15 and ends by August 24 at midnight
Phil Curran is a Senior Product Marketing Manager with CommVault.