Be a part of VMworld 2012 —the place for technology and business professionals looking to increase business value and competitive edge, while decreasing time and money spent supporting underlying infrastructure.
Tell Your Story
Have you integrated VMware solutions and technologies in an innovative or unconventional way? Share your story at VMworld 2012 by submitting your session today.
Describe your experiences and best practices. Include practical advice, key success factors, data points, an in-depth explanation of the challenges you've solved, and lessons learned on topics related to IT infrastructure, cloud operations, applications and end-user computing.
• Describe your session well –The title, abstract, outline, and top 3 session takeaways are key factors in determining whether your session is selected and can affect whether attendees visit the session.
• Be original – Attendees are looking for the latest innovation in technology. Share your unique perspective or story.
• Educate attendees; don’t pitch them – Attendees do not like being sold on your company. Be neutral and focus on the educational value of your presentation.
• Present a timely topic of interest to attendees – Make sure your topic is relevant to the audience you're targeting. Review the content topics to see where your session would best fit.
• Quality over Quantity – Take time preparing and reviewing your proposal before submission. Submitting multiple session proposals will not increase your chances of having a session selected for VMworld 2012.
What You Get
If selected to present, you will receive a complimentary full conference pass.
How to Submit
Visit VMworld 2012 Call for Papers for details on topics, submission guidelines, and helpful hints. Contact VMworld2012SpeakerSupport@vmware-events.com for more information, or visit www.vmworld.com for the latest news on VMworld 2012.
The VMworld Team