Content - US - Training & Certifcation
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION - VMWORLD US
During VMworld 2014, we offer certification programs to help you realize material business value from your VMware and other IT investments. Your success depends not only on the use of industry-leading products, but also on having the knowledge required to best extract value from those virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies. Our extensive training curricula and certification programs are integral to the delivery of our strategic initiatives. They build the skills and experience you need to effectively design, deploy, operate, and evolve your VMware platform.
Pre-Conference Training at VMworld 2014
Get to VMworld US early and take advantage of these pre-conference training courses at 25% off the regular price. These special course offerings are your chance to hone your skills on the latest VMware technologies and solutions.
Space is limited, so register today!
vCloud Automation Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V6]
This course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vCloud® Automation Center™. This course covers the configuration and use of the vCloud Automation Center platform, including self-service provisioning and the creation of multivendor cloud services.
This class will be a “hybrid” delivery which gives you the option to appear in person or live online remotely. This gives you the ability to fully participate in class without the additional expense of travel.
When you register please select the "Live Online" location if you wish to attend remotely or the "Microtek" location to attend in person.
NSX for vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
This comprehensive, fast-paced course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware NSX™. NSX is a software networking and security virtualization platform that delivers the operational model of a virtual machine for the network. Virtual networks reproduce the layer 2–layer 7 network model in software, enabling complex multitier network topologies to be created and provisioned programmatically in seconds. NSX also provides a new model for network security where security profiles are distributed to and enforced by virtual ports and move with virtual machines.
VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy and Manage [v5.5]
This course focuses on deploying and managing a software-defined storage solution with VMware® Virtual SAN™ 5.5. This course looks at how Virtual SAN is used as an important component in the VMware® software-defined data center. The course is based on VMware® ESXi™ 5.5 and VMware® vCenter Server™ 5.5.
This class will be a “hybrid” delivery which gives you the option to appear in person or remotely. This gives you the ability to fully participate in class without the additional expense of travel.
When you register please select the "vFlex" location if you wish to attend remotely or the "Microtek" location to attend in person.
Note: These classes are delivered using electronic books ONLY; you will either need one of the following to complete this course: one 23" monitor, two smaller monitors, an android tablet or an IOS tablet in order to see the manual and execute the lab. No printed material will be provided with these classes. You will receive a redemption code with instructions on how to download the eBook no later than 3 days before the class is scheduled to start. Please ensure this is complete before the class starts.
- Terms & Conditions
- The 25% discount offer applies only to registrations for the VMware-delivered education courses being held in conjunction with the VMworld US 2014 event on the dates shown above. VMware Authorized Training Center (VATC) and partner delivered classes are not included.
- PSO Credits will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- Enrollment is subject to availability and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- VMware reserves the right to cancel a class.
- VMware reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Course registration is processed via the VMworld event registration process.
VMware Certification Exams 50% off
August 24-28, 2014
Moscone Center, San Francisco
All VMware Certified Professional (VCP) and VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) exams will be 50% off the regular price during VMworld US! This is an excellent opportunity to recertify your certification or validate new skills at a significant savings. Space is limited: Reserve your seat today!
Register HERE with promotion code 2014VW50 to take these exams:
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV) [VCP550 or VCP510]
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud) [VCPC550 or VCPC510]
- VMware Certified Professional – Desktop (VCP-DT) [VCPD510]
- VMware Infrastructure as a Service exam [VCPVCD510]
- VMware View exam [VCP510-DT]
Register HERE with promotion code: 2014VWADV50 to take these exams:
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Design (VCAP-DCD) [VDCD550 or VDCD510]
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Administration (VCAP-DCA) [VDCA550 or VDCA510]
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Design (VCAP-CID) [VCID510]
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Administration (VCAP-CIA) [VCIA510]
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Design (VCAP-DTD) [VDTA510]
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Administration (VCAP-DTA) [VDTD510]
To register onsite, please stop by the Certification Testing Center at the Moscone Center South during Exam Center hours.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | MOSCONE CENTER
Key Info - US Training & Certification
- Certification Exam Center & Lounge Location:
Certification Lounge (RM 262)
Exam Room (RM 270-276)
- Certification Exam Center Hours
- Thursday, August 27
8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Thursday, August 27
- VMware Education Services and Certification Programs