Take Part In The Weeks Extracurriculars
6th Annual Spoustivities at VMworld
Traveling to VMworld with a spouse, partner, friend or other family member? Make sure that they're not left out of their own awesome festivities.
5K Fun Run/Walk
Run, jog, saunter or walk along with your fellow colleauges and other vGeeks around scenic views of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz prison and historic Fort Point.
- WHEN: Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 8:30AM PST
- WHERE: Chrissy Field, San Francisco (Shuttles will be provided to/from the location)
- COST: $45 - Costs include water, snacks and refreshments, shirt, in-person guides and transportation
- REGISTER: If you're already registered for VMworld, log back into your VMworld account and follow the steps below to complete the Fun Run registration:
- Answer the Fun Run Questions
- From the My Account page, click "Purchase Registration Items"
- Add the Fun Run pass from the registration package page.