VMworld 2011 is only 10 weeks away and you don’t want miss out.
For many reasons, including the ability to learn about the latest VMware offerings and see solutions from over 200 exhibitors in the Solutions Exchange.
Here are just some of the other reasons why you should register today for VMworld:
1) Hear from VMware visionaries and cutting edge customers at the General Sessions.
2) Content Catalog is live - learn about the over 175 unique breakout sessions and 23 labs—featuring topics that will cover everything from virtualizing business critical applications, to scaling virtual desktop infrastructure, to unifying private and public cloud resources with consistent security, compliance and management.
3) Schedule Builder goes live mid-July - by registering now for VMworld 2011, you will be notified first. Build your conference schedule and reserve your spot in the breakout sessions you care about most.
4) Participate in the “Refer Your Colleagues” program and receive an Apple iPad 2. Simply tell your friends and colleagues the value of VMworld and invite them to attend. See details of the program here.
5) Save $600 - Early Bird rate ends Friday, June 24. Don’t miss the chance to save your company some money.
VMworld offers the tools to deliver unprecedented IT simplicity, agility, flexibility and cost efficiency. You’ll define owning the Cloud as something that will do more than just support your business. It will set it free.
This is VMworld 2011. This is your Cloud. Own it.