10. The new Knowledge Experts program: Subject-matter experts in all topics will be presenting Breakout Sessions, leading birds of a feather Discussion Groups, and will be available for One-on-One meetings.
9. Participating in your choice of 480 simultaneous Lab Sessions within 30 topics. This year, you set the schedule with labs presented via a self-service Lab Cloud portal. Lab instructors are standing by to help and answer questions.
8. Networking with your peers from acrss the world and across your industry. VMware has more than 190,000 customers, and thousands of them will join you in San Francisco to share their experiences with virtualization and cloud computing.
7. Going to Developer Days and winning an iPad. The Technology Exchange for Developers covers application development best practices and goes in-depth into building the public and private cloud.
6. Diving deep on vSphere 4.1, the best platform for building cloud infrastructures. vSphere 4.1 has over 150 new features giving you more efficiency, control, and choice.
5. Getting a first-hand look at announcements from VMware. We've got some good ones coming up.
4. Visiting the Solutions Exchange for the broadest view of the virtualization and cloud industry you can get, with over 200 software, hardware, and solutions providers exhibiting.
3. Finding out how VMware View simplifies desktop management and increases data security without sacrificing end user experience. The VMware Express truck will stop in San Francisco on its tour around North America, full of view demos.
2. Attending your choice of hundreds of Breakout Sessions. This year, we're offering the most popular Sessions more than once, and there's no Session pre-registration, offering you more felxibility and control over your schedule. Breakout Sessions arm you with the comprehensive knowledge you need, and you'll be able to review the recorded sessions on vmworld.com after you return home .
1. Learning what cloud computing is all about, how virtualization fits in, and how to drive your IT department along its virtualization journey and make it more strategic to your business. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnvBuRgiDqE&feature=related